|HRC Swingarm and Ohlins TTX shock with alloy adjuster|
|Black lower trim modified for Akrapovic|
|Ohlins Brembo and Marchesini setup|
|Akrapovic factory exhaust system|
|Bike build so far|
|Factory rearsets and Akrapovic exhaust|
I finally pieced the bike together after a long period of it being in bits. This work involved removing the stock headers and the taylormade exhaust, I have replaced the exhaust bolts with Titanium ones and the Akrapovic exhaust. This is not your off the shelf number, this is the factory exhaust made specially for Honda Racing.
I have used a lower cowl that has been modified to accomodate the Titanium headers as they are wider and lower than stock.
I needed a bracket for the rearsets which is a exact copy of the Honda Racing item which I can safely say took a year or so to source.
I took the opportunity to fit an LED flasher relay so I can remove the parts added to stop the flashing issues.
Its now back together ready for the next series of changes.