Skip to main content

Posts

Showing posts from October, 2017

Some work completed

I finally pieced the bike together after a long period of it being in bits. This work involved removing the stock headers and the taylormade exhaust, I have replaced the exhaust bolts with Titanium ones and the Akrapovic exhaust. This is not your off the shelf number, this is the factory exhaust made specially for Honda Racing. 
I have used a lower cowl that has been modified to accomodate the Titanium headers as they are wider and lower than stock. 
I needed a bracket for the rearsets which is a exact copy of the Honda Racing item which I can safely say took a year or so to source. 
I took the opportunity to fit an LED flasher relay so I can remove the parts added to stop the flashing issues. 
Its now back together ready for the next series of changes.